My culinary experience

People who know me, know how much I love good food. With that in mind, I had no clue about how to make good food when I first came to university. Mama was always there to provide the best dishes for years and I never thought I'd need to learn from her. For 4 years of mac and cheese, frozen microwavable goods and burnt rice and meat got me to the breaking point. I've had enough. So I started reading, watching and trying different sort of things with one main thing in mind, perfecting a medium cooked steak. Meat is my favorite type of food, some friends go as far as calling me a carnivore, so steaks was at the top of my list. Now after numerous failed attempts, I started to get the hang of it. Not only I became capable of cooking steaks at any temperature but I realized how easy it was...
Now it looks something like this...
For recipes or tips don't hesitate to send me a comment or an email or a facebook message, I'll be happy to share.

Medium cooked fillet mignon on a portabella mushroom, topped with onions, with a side of salad and rice.

Hit the "read more" button for more...

Creamy beef stroganoff with a side of rice and potatoes.


Sirloin steak, cooked medium rare, with a side of asparagus, mushrooms and a baked potato, topped with a home made mayonnaise.


Barbecue rack of ribs, oven baked, with a side of french fries and salad.


Finally a lamb thigh oven cook, with rice cooked with the thigh's broth. With a side of salad and pickles.


Next step for me is to learn how to cook with chicken and more types of side dishes, stay tuned, I'll update you shortly.

Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment