What is Lebron doing this summer? Learning from the best...



Since the beginning of summer, right after Miami lost the Finals, all we heard about Lebron James revolved around charity events, basketball camps for the best high schools and colleges. He played in a few different basketball games here and there and filmed a commercial in Los Angeles. He visited Nike headquarters in Oregon. He even attended a bachelor party in Las Vegas for his teammate Chris Paul. Lebron James is back home in Ohio, hosting his charity bicycle annual event but most importantly Lebron James did a rather unusual thing this summer. He had his plane take a little detour and go to Houston. He decided that after loosing to the Dallas Mavericks he wanted to improve one of the aspects of his game (the only aspect he still needs to be perfect), his post up game. To do that he went to see the great Hakeem Olajuwon. 
Lebron james told us:
"Just every day just trying to critique my game seeing ways that i can get better so I can be more of a complete basketball player on the court," James said. "I'm focusing on getting better." And then he added "Right now, I've just been focusing on getting better, working on my game every single day. The Dallas Mavericks were a great team and they deserved to win that championship. Its just more motivation coming into this season. You always want to be victorious but when you're not victorious, it's about how you bounce back. I'm in bounce-back mode, and I've dedicated this offseason to myself being a better basketball player." Personally when I first saw James play I was really surprised that a basketball player that size doesn't have amazing post up abilities.

Well we heard Lebron saying it all "now or never" and saying that his potential and focus is 100% to win... We all know that's what he said last year and didn't work. So do you think this will? Well we can't really tell at the moment but I think if he is able to improve his post up, he will be as good as Wade in the Small forward and point guard position and like Stoudemire. He will be probably the most complete player in the NBA today.

"I look at what he was able to do throughout his career," James said. "Unbelievable talent. Multiple champion. Just see how he was able to dominate in the low post, for me as an individual, I just try to look at some of the things I feel I need to get better at and hit home at it. Our team becomes better if I continue to get better and that's what it's about."
This should help him in my opinion.
Hussam El Khatib.
Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment