How to fold fitted sheets?

How frustrating are they??? Ever since I came to university and left the services mothers provide, from washing to folding, one thing always drove me crazy, how the hell can I fold fitted sheets in a nice and tidy way? For 5 years I never thought about goggling it. It seems stupid to find this kind of thing online. Until yesterday I always folded them in a very messy way trying to pretend I'm trying something new that might work. But not anymore.
Yesterday was a turning point in my life, I was determined to find the best way and I came up with the solution... I goggled it.
I tried this it works perfectly... now every time I want to fold my sheets I need the help of my laptop! and internet. and I hope this video will stay forever.
Watch an learn.

Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment