Using art to change the world


One of my close friends, Ramy, posted this video and it got my attention for the wrong reasons at first. All I can think about when I read the tittle was "pfffff another one of those!" but as I watched what this artist was doing and the way he was doing it, I got more and more interested. Even though I love nice art I am no longer interested in it because it seems like it lost it's meaning. Art used to be accompanied by science and strong meaning, it was a way to express believes and prove scientific methods and facts but we don't encounter someone like Leonardo Di Vinci anymore... This video kind off revived my love to meaningful art. Who would've thought a French street artist who can barely talk English would be capable of something this big.

Enjoy.


Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment