Senior Synchronized Swimming

This is actually a sad story of an old women, passionate about synchronized swimming and living life to it's fullest but her age was limiting her abilities. She then turned to medical marijuana and it helped a little bit but MS was also another problem she was facing and eventually she couldn't live the same way she did before. I am sad to see some people consume marijuana for the wrong reasons, I think it's very hypocritical... It's like eating a lot of food while someone right next to you needs it and can't get it. But I like to see the humor in everything I see, it makes life a lot more fun, so I present to you "Aquadettes" the senior synchronized swimming team from California. The 2012 Aquadettes calender will be out soon...

Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment